Windows Server 2012 Support and Windows 2016 Support in NJ
If you need a hand with supporting your Windows Server 2012, look no further. I hold Microsoft Certifications in all Microsoft server products (W2000, W2K2003, W2K2008, W2K2012 and W2K2016.
- Learn the best practices and top techniques when working with the enhanced capabilities in Windows Server 2012 to manage file servers.
- Dive deeper into the operating system as you learn about core network services, DHCP, IPAM, and DNS implementation techniques.
- Learn about the various components in both the logical and physical infrastructure of Active Directory and how to optimize these infrastructures.
- Ensure security within your infrastructure as you review Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Review the configuration and management of highly available Windows Server 2012 infrastructures in Network Load Balancing, Failover clustering, Hyper-V, and VM.
- Be able to implement business continuity and disaster recovery in order to recover data and sometimes even entire operating systems.
- Prove to yourself, and others, that you are ready for Microsoft’s Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412) certification exam with our integrated quizzes and finals.
- A computer with internet.
- Please review this course map to see just how we align and partner with Microsoft in providing this training: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bU4vzmt_NyQU8wSzBCNVBoeDA/view?usp=sharing
- This is the 3rd Course in our 5 course Windows Sever 2012 Series, next is "Designing Server 2012 (70-413)" Course
Welcome to Configuring Server 2012 (70-412) from LearnSmart.
This course provides foundational knowledge of the principles, techniques, and tools needed to successfully prepare for the Microsoft Exam 70-412 that is key to earning your MCSA Solutions Associate or MCSE Solutions ExpertCertifications. Once in our course review our course map to see just how we align and partner with Microsoft in providing this training.
This is the 3rd Course in our 5 Course Windows Sever 2012 Series including:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Configuring Server 2012 (70-412)
- Designing Server 2012 (70-413)
- Implementing Server 2012 (70-414)
This course is designed to prepare the student for the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Exam 70-412. Students will like a look at how to Best configure high availability, security, & solutions in the infrastructure. Learn the main exam objectives by learning these key concepts we cover:
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure Network Services
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions
Our lectures are paired with a variety of demonstrations and quizzes giving visual example and real world look of the concepts that will be talked about.
Our sections listed below are can be taken in any order, as a review of a particular concept or exam domain. However, if you are just becoming familiar with the sever operating systems and basic networking, it is recommended that you view the courses sequentially.
Section 1: Take a closer look at the File Server Resource Manager role service to classify files for special handling, data de-duplication, features on demand, the use of BranchCache and Dynamic Access Control
Section 2: Understand the deployment of DHCP servers throughout the enterprise, as well as some of the more advanced configurations for DHCP.
Section 3: Look at distributed environments that use Active Directory as a directory service and become familiar with the various components in both the logical and physical infrastructure of Active Directory.
Section 4: Learn about the implementation of Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Section 5: Learn how to implement high availability within Network Load Balancing and failover clustering in Hyper-V, as well as configuring available options in Hyper-V for managing virtual machine movement.
Section 6: Be able to recover data and sometimes even entire operating systems by implementing business continuity and disaster recovery.
Section 7: Cover updated management of Windows Server 2012 R2 Active Directory Federated Services and the features used to centrally control and administer IP addresses for enterprise.
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from participants (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Great Material - This course is a great reference and way to refresh your skills for the new Net+ exam! I needed a good refresh before taking the exam and this course is clearly laid out and copiously covers the material for the exam. Great course, well worth the money! -- M.B.
- Perfect Course - Not only do you get great lectures that are pretty much PowerPoints with an instructor teaching you the concepts, there are also Demo lectures that show you how each of the concepts works in real life. This is such valuable information to have when taking the test. I feel very confident that this course is the best Network+ course on Udemy. -- D.R. Jr.
- A Complete Jumpstart - What has impressed me the most is the depth of the content to this coarse. Each HD video is crystal clear in both the visual and audio, even including quality closed captioning (great for reading along with the lectures). I wasn't interested in the flashcards or the crossword puzzles when I started the program, but I've found them to be very useful in staying engaged in the class when away from home. This is everything you need to get started and have a classroom quality experience from home. Dive in and stay focused! -- P.C.
- Looking to enhance your skills in the Windows Server 2012 operating system?
- Are you an IT professional, computer support specialist, or information network administrator? These concepts are key for these kind of professions.
Compare to Other Windows Server Courses
benefits of the Microsoft Certification Program. Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding program benefits and Microsoft accounts.
- What are the benefits of achieving a Microsoft Certification?
Microsoft Certification is an industry standard that is recognized worldwide. After you earn your Microsoft Certification, you have access to a number of benefits, which can be found on your benefits and exams dashboard.
- What will I find on the benefits and exams dashboard and who has access?
Individuals who have passed a Microsoft exam have access to the benefits and exams dashboard.
On the site, you will find:
- A downloadable version of your certificate (you can order a printed copy); MOS members will need their Certiport login information
- Your official Microsoft Certification downloadable transcript and access to the transcript-sharing tool
- A tool to create and download certification logos
- Your contact preferences and profile
- Your Certification Planner
- A sign up for the MCP Flash newsletters
- Promotional offers, discounts, and additional services
- What is a Charter certificate?
Charter Members are the pioneering group of individuals who achieve a certification within six months following the retail release date of the certification. (People who pass the beta exams will receive the Charter certificate after the certification is commercially released.) Charter Members are recognized by being given the Charter version of the certificate acknowledging their early adoption of the technology solution. The Charter version of the certificate includes the word "Charter."
- Which certifications are eligible for Charter status?
If you have any of the following certifications, you are eligible for the Charter certificate: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM), or Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD). Exceptions include those certifications that are released when the technology covered is no longer the latest version of the technology. These include the MCSA: Windows 7, the MCSA: SQL Server 2008, and the MCSA: Windows Server 2008.
In addition, Microsoft Specialist (Specialist) certifications released in and after September 2015 are also eligible for Charter status, including all Windows 10, Big Data Analytics, and Cloud Data Platform Specialist certifications.
- How much time do I have to order my Charter certificate?
You can digitally download or order your Charter certificate at any point after it is earned.
- When does the Charter certificate period start for localized exams?
The six-month "clock"’ start time is based on the earliest time the certification can be earned, which is typically based on English-language exam availability. For example, if an exam is available in German two months after the English version is available, the German candidate has only four more months to earn a Charter certificate.
- I have heard that Microsoft sponsors an Elevate America veterans initiative to help our country's veterans and their spouses acquire the skills and resources that they need to be successful in today's workplace. What is this initiative?
Through this initiative, Microsoft convenes a coalition of public, private, and nonprofit organizations that are interested in contributing expertise, cash, and in-kind resources to help U.S. veterans and their spouses build the skills and access the resources that they need to be successful in today's workforce.
Web Design IT
If you're just starting out with a new business of your own, I can get you the web presence that you need. I designed this site Using state-of-the-art Adobe Dreamweaver software.. I'll be happy to do it for you also.
Support for Your Business
If you operate a small business, I can help you with your needs, from PC repairs/upgrades to Server installations. NOTE: I ONLY support small businesses. I did 38 years in the Corporate world in NYC. Been there...done that!
Home PC or Home Office
My support is not limited to businesses. Many people have the opportunity to work virtually (from home). I can help you keep things in check so you can work virtually without anyone knowing where you actually are! Even if you simply need a tutor to guide you thru your PC, no sweat. I handle everything from PC upgrades to Wireless Extenders to WebCams.
The term SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization. Having a beautiful and content-rich website is great...only if it can be found by your customers. Websites need to be Google, Bing, and Yahoo compliant. My site was hopefully easy to find. I can do the same for your site.
Apple Certified Support Professional
Microsoft Certified System Engineer in Windows 2000 and 2003
Microsoft Certified IT Professional in Windows Server 2008
Microsoft Certified Systems Associate in Windows Server 2012